Last Updated on February 28, 2023 by Admin
BSF Recruitment 2023 for Group-‘B’ & ‘C | B.Tech/B.E/Diploma/ ITI/12th/10th| 127 Posts | 27 March 2023 |
About BSF: Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01st Dec 1965, with Shri K F Rustamji as the first chief and founding father. Initially in 1965,
BSF Recruitment 2023
BSF was raised with 25 Bns and with the passage of time, was expanded as per the requirement of nation to fight against militancy in Punjab, J&K, North east region etc. At present BSF is holding 192 (including 03 NDRF) Bns and 07 BSF Arty Regiments guarding International Border with Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Organisation Name: – Border Security Force (BSF)
- SI (Master) – 05 Posts
- SI Engine Driver – 05 Posts
- SI (Workshop) – 02 Posts
- HC (Master) – 39 Posts
- HC Engine Driver – 56 Posts
- HC (Workshop) Mechanic (Diesel Petrol Engine) – 04 Posts
- HC (Workshop) Machinist – 01 Post
- Constable (Crew) – 15 Posts
No. Of Post: – 127
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and
- 2nd class master certificate issued by Central/State Inland Water Transport Authority/ Mercantile Marine Department.
SI Engine Driver:
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- 1st class engine driver certificate issued by Central/State Inland Water Transport Authority/ Mercantile Marine Department.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a (Workshop) recognized University or equivalent OR
03 years diploma in Mechanical/ Marine/Auto Mobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Serang Certificate
HC Engine Driver:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Possessing 2nd class Engine Driver certificate
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/Petrol Engine) for HC (Workshop)- Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine) from a recognized Institution.
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Diploma in Machinist for HC (Workshop)-Machinist from a recognized Institution.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board equivalent; and One year experience in operation of Boat below 265 HP;
- Should know swimming in deep water without any assistance.
Salary: – Rs.21,700 – Rs.112,400 Per Month
Age Limit: –
Job Location: – New Delhi
BSF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Written Test
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 March 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline.
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Notification: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.