Last Updated on December 7, 2021 by Admin
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for Laboratory Technician, Field Investigator, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Sanitary Inspector More Vacancies Notification | Degree/ Diploma / 10+2 | 481 Posts | Last Date: 05 January 2022
Brief Information :- HPSSC Recruitment 2022 : Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of for Laboratory Technician, Field Investigator, Staff Nurse, Radiographer , Sanitary Inspector More Vacancies Any Degree/Diploma / 10+2 There are 481 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 05 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail. See More Details official Notification Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
HPSSC Recruitment 2022
The Govt. of Himachal Pradesh in exercise of the powers conferred under Article 162 read with proviso to the Article 309 of the Constitution of India constituted HP Subordinate Services Selection Board with its headquarters at Hamirpur vide Notification No. Per(AP.B)B(1)-/98 dated 6th Oct.1998. Now its nomenclature has been changed to HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur vide Govt. notification No. Per(AP.B)B(1)-1/98 part dated 10-5-2016.The Commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of making recommendations to all Class-III services/posts including posts on contract basis under the HP govt. Besides this, the Commission has also to make recommendations to all such class-III posts of the State Public Sector Undertakings, Boards, Corporations,Universities and Local Bodies etc.
Organisation Name :- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr- II
- Steno Typist
- Laboratory Technician –
- Field Investigator –
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts)
- Staff Nurse
- Laboratory Assistant
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Sanitary Inspector – 06 Posts
- Junior Technician (Weaving Master/Instructor)
- Junior Office Assistant (IT)
- Assistant Mining Inspector
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical)
- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- Medical Laboratory Technician Grade-II
- Junior Technician (Electrical)
No. Of Post :- 481
- 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Master‟s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/ Economics/Commerce from a recognized University.
- Bachelor‟s Degree in Science or Arts with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
- Com. from a recognized University.
- Graduation with Diploma in Sanitation from recognized Institute.
- Com or B.Sc./BA with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University..
See More Details official Notification Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit isrelaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Salary :- Rs.5910 – Rs.34800 (Per Month)
Job Location :- Hamirpur
Selection Process :-
- Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard. = 50 questions
- Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks ) Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/subjective tests and skill tests/ physical/ practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature
- The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the candidates. Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key. iv) Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely provisional.
Application Fee :-
- General Category/E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP: Rs. 360/-, General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP. S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen of H.P: 120/-, Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.: Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2022 See More Details official Notification HPSSC Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
More details :- Click here
Apply :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.