Last Updated on August 17, 2023 by Admin
AI Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2023 for Aircraft Technician | 57 Posts | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma | Last Date: 21 August 2023 |
Organisation Name: AI Engineering Services Limited
AI Engineering Services Ltd. a biggest DGCA approved MRO Set up in India that can serve as a one-stop-shop for all engineering requirements at major Airports with pan India footprint i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata ,Nagpur etc.
Our Facilities includes Hangar Facility, Line and Base Maintenance, Engine Overhaul, Avionics Accessories shops and components shops, Structural Repairs, Cabin and seat Repair Facility, Landing Gear, Engineering Support Service and many specialized service. Our dedicated support team for AOG requests provides highly coordinated troubleshooting and engineering support round the clock.
Position: – Aircraft Technician
No. Of Post: 57
- Aircraft Technician (B1 Maintenance, & Engine Shop) – 45 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (B2 Maintenance) – 10 Posts
- Technician (Machinist – COD) – 01 Posts
- Technician (Welder – COD) – 01 Posts
Aircraft Technician (B1 Maintenance, & Engine Shop):
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (02 or 03 years) in Mechanical stream from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade. (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates.) OR
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical /Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Aircraft Technician (B2 Maintenance):
- AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (02 Or 03 years) in Avionics stream from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). OR
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics/ Telecommunication/Radio/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Technician (Machinist – COD):
- 10+2 passed (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with ITI in welder trade, recognized by Central/State Government or NCVT
Technician (Welder – COD):
- 10+2 passed (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with ITI in machinist trade, recognized by Central/State Government or NCVT
Salary: Rs.25,000 Per Month
- Maximum Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2023) – General/EWS-35 Yrs., OBC-38 Yrs. and SC/ST-40 Yrs. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be permitted as per Govt. directives in this regard
Job Location: Nagpur
AI Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection will be through the process of Technical Assessment & Personal Interview.
- Application received will be scrutinized by AIESL.
- Eligible /shortlisted candidate will be called for interview at Time & Date notified through Email/ phone provided in Application Form
- Candidates will be selected based on successful technical assessment and interview
- A non-refundable application and processing Fee of INR 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General and OBCcandidates and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidate is applicable. Fee must be paid through Online Payment only as per details given below
AI Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility, qualification and experience criteria mentioned in this advertisement, are required to apply through the link/URL: AIESL, Nagpur. AMT recruitment Aug 23 This URL/Links is also available on AIESL website https://www.aiesl.in/Careers.
- The link will expire and applications will be close at 11:59 PM on 21 th Aug 2023 (23:59 hrs 21/08/2023).
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
Apply Link: Click here
For More Details: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.