Last Updated on December 16, 2022 by Admin
Ajmer Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 for Lineman, Junior Engineer, and More Vacancies | B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E,/Diploma/ITI/ 10th/8th5th | Last Date: 07 January 2023 |
Ajmer Cantonment Board Recruitment
Ajmer Cantonment is a Category-III Cantt. It was established in 1962. The emergence of Cantt. Board as a municipal body basically responsible for maintenance of proper sanitation, health and light and Water Supply to the civil population. The scope of the Cantt. Board function extends to the entire functionality of Municipal Administration. In addition to providing basic amenities, the Cantt. Board also ensures various social, cultural, and medical facility to the residents of the area.Cantonment Board is a policy making body. Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time.
Ajmer Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
Though the Board functions as a local municipal body, yet it is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Pune.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Ajmer Cantonment Board
Position/ No. Of Post: – 12
- Lineman Cum Fitter – 01 Post
- Male Nurse Grade II – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Safaiwala – 04 Posts
- Reliever – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Peon – 01 Post
- Chowkidar – 01 Post
- Sanitary Inspector – 01 Post
- Lineman cum Fitter: 10th and Diploma/ITI in fitter
- Male Nurse Grade II: Sc./ GNM Nursing or its equivalent from recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer: Possess three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering or Its equivalent from recognized institute.
- Safaiwala: 5th Pass
- Driver: 8th Pass and must have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving license issued from State Govt. Transport Department.
- Reliever: 5th Pass
- Peon – 5th Pass
- Chowkidar: 5th Pass
- Sanitary Inspector: 10th and Diploma in Health and Sanitation from recognized institution.
Maximum Age (As on 01/12/2022)
- EWS / GEN – 12-30 Years
- OBC (For reserved posts only) – 21 -33 Years
- SCs /STs (For reserved posts only) – 21 – 35 Years
Salary: – Rs.17,700 – Rs.119,700 Per Month
Job Location: – Ajmer
Ajmer Cantonment Board Recruitment Selection Process: –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walk in interview.
Application Fee: –
Application fee will be Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) for all candidates (Except for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, widow/divorced/judicially separated women candidate, PH candidate, transgender and departmental candidate) to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Ajmer. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and will not be used for any future recruitment process.
Ajmer Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through Postal on or before 07 January 2023.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.