Last Updated on August 24, 2022 by Admin
Andaman and Nicobar Command Recruitment 2022 | Tradesman Mate | 112 | 10th/ITI | Last Date: 09 September 2022 |
Andaman and Nicobar Command Recruitment
About Andaman : The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India. This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. This comprises of two island groups – the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands – which separates the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean. These two groups are separated by the 10° N parallel, the Andamans lying to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south.
The capital of this territory is the Andamanese town of Port Blair.There are 836 Islands/Islets/Rocky Outcrops in the territory, of which only some 38 are permanently inhabited
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Andaman and Nicobar Command
Position :- Tradesman Mate
No. Of Post :- 112
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade
- 52 in number ITI trades are eligible to apply for the above the mentioned post. The list of eligible trades is mentioned at para 16 below.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Between 18 to 25 years as on crucial date.
- Age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and Plus 10 years for PwBD
Salary :- Rs.25300/- per month in the first year as per Govt. in G.A & P.G. Department.
Job Location :- Andaman and Nicobar Command
Selection Process Andaman and Nicobar Command Recruitment :-
- Screening of Applications. Where the number of online applications received are too large (for posts with Matriculation as Educational qualification) in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient Administratively for the Department to call all the candidates for the written test, Indian Navy at its discretion, may restrict the number of eligible candidates, whose applications are registered, by short listing as per merit up to the ratio of 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification for this recruitment/ post i.e. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/ applicant to be called for the written test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- All Shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 4 above. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
|i||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|ii||General English & Comprehension||25|
|iii||Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply Andaman and Nicobar Command Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 06 September 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.