Last Updated on October 18, 2022 by Admin
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 for Draughtsman Grade-II | 10th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 30 November 2022 | Apply Now |
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Organisation Name: – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Position: – Draughtsman Grade-II
No. Of Posts: – 08
- Guntur – 01 Post
- Anantapuram – 01 Post
- Kadapa – 01 Post
- Kurnool – 01 Post
- Nellore – 01 Post
- Chittoor – 03 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience: –
Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in Subrule(2) of Rule 12 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
Must have obtained a National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (2 years course with Surveying as one of the subject) in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2022, as per G.O.Ms.No.101,
- General Administration (Services- A) Dept., dated: 30.09.2022. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
- For BCs and EWS – 05 Years
- For SC& ST – 10 Years
Salary: – Rs.34,580 -1,07,210/
Job Location: – Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah
Selection Process Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: –
- The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Written Exam to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at Annexure-II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of merit in the Written Examination.
- Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)|
|Part -A||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -I||General Studies & MentalAbility (SSC
|Paper -II||ITI (Civil Draughtsman)||150||150||150|
|Part-B||Computer Proficiency Test(Qualifying Test)||50|
|Test||Duration Minutes||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Proficiency in office Automation with usage of
|N.B: 1. As per G.O.Ms. No. 235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt: 06.12.2016 each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3 rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
2. Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying Test) for eligible candidates in the ratio of 1:2 with reference to total number of vacancies notified.
Application Fee: –
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only
Mode of Payment:
Online using payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10/11/2022 to 30/11/2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here (Online Link available on 11/11/2022)
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.