Last Updated on February 26, 2023 by Admin
ARIES Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Asst, Jr Officer & Other | 10/ITI/Diploma/ Degree, PG | Last Date: 28th February 2023 |
By the initiative of the Govt. of India, immediately after the independence, there was a flurry in scientific activities signaled by the establishment of a chain of national laboratories in the period 1947-1955. It was happy a coincidence that in the state of Uttar Pradesh a scholarly statesman was interested in nurturing the science of Astronomy – the mother of a number of other branches in fundamental sciences. Mainly,
ARIES Recruitment 2023
It was due to the initiative of the late Dr. Sampurnanand, cabinet Minister of Education, Uttar Pradesh and later the Chief Minister of the state, the Uttar Pradesh State Observatory (UPSO) came into existence.
Organisation Name: – Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
Position/No. Of Post: – 16
- Engineering Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Engg. Asstt. (Electronics) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engg. Asstt. (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 03 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – [Technical] – 04 Posts
- Junior Office – 01 Post
Diploma of 3 years duration in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized board with 3 years experience in the relevant field
Junior Engg. Asstt. (Electronics):
- Two years ITI Certificate in Electronics with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the same trade.
Junior Scientific Assistant:
- Sc. With Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and 02 years post qualification experience in scientific institute/laboratory in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Speed in short hand @80 w.p.m. In English. The dictation will be given for 10 minutes which will be transcribed in 50 minutes.
- The typing speed of 35 w.p.m. In English on Computer. (35 w.p.m. Correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Should have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (corresponds to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word) in English/Hindi
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- ITI electronics mechanic/ instrument mechanic/ technician electronics system design/ technician power electronics/ from a recognized Board.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA).
Desirable:Experience of Working in Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies/in the relevant area.
Age Limit: – 25 to 30 Years
- Engineering Assistant – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Junior Engg. Asstt. (Electronics)/Junior Scientific Assistant – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 18000-56900/-
- Junior Office – 35400 (Basic)+DA
Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
ARIES Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee: – Not Specified
ARIES Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 February 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.