Last Updated on September 16, 2023 by Admin
BEL ITI Apprentices Walk-in-interview 2023 | Freshers | ITI Pass | 15 Posts | Last Date: 22 September 2023 |
Organisation Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
About BEL: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the
Specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Position: TI Apprentices
No. Of Post: 15
- Electronics /Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Painter – 02 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- The candidates should possess ITI in Electronics/ Mechanic/Fitter/Painter/Electrician.
- ITI Candidates passed on or after 01.01.2019 are eligible to appear for walk-in selection.
- Only Indian Nationals and Candidates from Tamil Nadu region are eligible
- Maximum Age Limit 21 years as on 01.09.2023
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidate)
Salary: Rs. 8050/-
Job Location: Chennai
BEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test or Interview.
Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with the prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the mentioned address on 22 September 2023.
Candidates should register their candidature for Apprenticeship on the Apprenticeship portal (NAPS Portal).
Walk in Interview Venue Details:
- Interview Date: 22 September
- Time Interview: 2023 & 8.30 am
- Venue: BEL, BEL – Army Road, Opp to Army Public School, Nandambakkam,Chennai-600 086.
Please Submit The Following Documents In Original For Verification:
- SSLC Marks Card / 10th Marks card
- Aadhaar Card
- ITI Original Marks Sheet issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) / State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
- SC / ST / OBC Certificates (if applicable)
- ITI NAPS Registration Number / ITI NAPS Enrolment mail.
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Register (NAPS Portal): Click here.
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.