Last Updated on December 3, 2022 by Admin
CBRE Group Recruitment 2022 | Data Engineer | Graduate | December 2022 |
Company Name :- CBRE Group
CBRE Group Recruitment
CBRE Group, Inc.(NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities,
CBRE Group Recruitment 2022
transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 10 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
Position :- Data Engineer
Qualification :- Graduate
Experience :- 3 – 6 years
Job Location :- Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram
Salary :- 10,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
- Good knowledge in Azure Data Factory and SQL Queries to building and maintain data pipelines and flows.
- Solid understanding of normalization and denormalization of data, database exception handling, transactions, profiling queries, performance counters, and debugging techniques
- Experience with NoSQL database to migrate data into other type of databases with real time replication.
- Basic Understanding of index design and performance-tuning techniques
- Writing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- Familiarity with SQL security techniques such as data encryption at the column level, Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), signed stored procedures, and assignment of user permissions
- Designing and coding database tables to store the applications data
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Adhere to standards for all database e.g., Data Models, Data Architecture and Naming Conventions
- Exposure to Source control like GIT
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Competence in SQL Server (latest version experience preferred). Advance PL/SQL, Stored Procedures etc.
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.