Last Updated on April 8, 2023 by Admin
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Officer/ Assistant/Technician | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/ITI | 99 Posts | Last Date: 14 April 2023
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance.
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2023
CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing &Certification of power equipment. The CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata, Guwahati and Nasik.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
- Engineering Officer Gr.1
- Scientific Assistant
- Engineering Assistant
- Technician Gr.1
- Assistant Gr. II
No. Of Post: – 99
Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 40 Posts:
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (For Electrical) – 22 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 9 Posts
- Civil Engg – 4 Posts
Scientific Assistant: 4 Posts
Engineering Assistant – 13 Posts:
- Electrical – 6 Posts
- Civil – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 3 Posts
Technician Grade 1: 24 Posts
Assistant Grade II: 18 Posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
Engineering Officer Gr.1:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering /Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering
- GATE Score: Valid GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 or 2023.
Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (For Electrical) Scientific Assistant:
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field
- First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.
- ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.
Assistant Gr. II
- First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on the closing date of recruitment application.
Age Limit (as on 14 April 2023): –
- Engineering Officer Gr.1: Maximum 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: Maximum 35 years
- Engineering Assistant: Maximum 35 years
- Technician Grade 1: Maximum 28 years
- Assistant Grade II: Maximum 30 years
- Engineering Officer Gr.1: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician Grade 1: Rs.19,900- 63,200/-
- Assistant Grade II: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Job Location: – Bangalore
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- The selection is based on valid GATE Score of the year 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Examination Centre/City: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Nagpur, Dhanbad, Patna, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Chennai.
Application Fee: –
- Engineering Officer Gr.1/Scientific Assistant/Engineering Assistant – Rs.1000/- For each post
- Technician Gr.1/Assistant Gr. II – Rs.500/- For each post
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 April 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.