Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 for Rigger Trainee | 10th/Graduates or Diploma | 30 Posts | Last Date: 14 July 2023 |
Organisation Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard, one of the leading shipbuilding and maintenance facilities in India, has announced the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for the position of Rigger Trainee. This recruitment to fill 30 vacant positions and is open to graduates, diploma holders, and individuals with a 10th standard qualification. If you are aspiring to kickstart your career in the maritime industry,
With all the essential information about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, job responsibilities, training program, and the attractive salary and benefits offered for the Rigger Trainee position. Read on to discover how you can seize this opportunity and become a part of Cochin Shipyard’s esteemed workforce..
Position: Rigger Trainee
No. Of Post: 30
- Pass in VIII Std.
- Graduates or Diploma holders or persons having such other higher qualifications are not eligible
- The applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and shall not exceed 20 years as on last date of online application (14 July 2023), i.e. date of birth of the applicants shall be any date in the period 15 July 2003 to 15 July 2005.
- First Year – Rs. 6,000/-
- Second Year – Rs 7,000/-
Job Location: – Cochin
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The method of selection shall include, Phase I – Objective type online test and Phase II Physical Test, as detailed under:
Method of selection and Marks:
- Phase I: Objective Type Online test – 50 Marks
- Phase II: Practical Test – 50 marks
- Total – 100 marks
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Application fee of Rs. 600/- (Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc) which can be accessed through our online application facility from 29 June 2023 to 14 July 2023. No other mode of payment shall be accepted
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 July 2023
- Commencement of Online Application – 29 June 2023
- Last Date of Online Application – 14 July 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification before Apply Online and offline
More details & Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs..