Last Updated on August 6, 2022 by Admin
CSIR-IICB Recruitment 2022 for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer | 10th/12th | 17 Posts | Last Date: 24 August 2022 |
About IICB: The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non-official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
CSIR-IICB Recruitment 2022
The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Position / No. Of Post :- 17
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen) – 08 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P) – 02 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) – 03 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 04 Posts
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
- Candidates are required to provide assistance to the General Administration/Stores & Purchase/Finance & Accounts besides any other official work as and when assigned.
- To provide secretarial/stenographic assistance/Typing and other official work as and when assigned
Age Limit :-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 28 Years
- Junior Stenographer – 27 Years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs. 30000/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 38000/-
Job Location :- Kolkata
Selection Process CSIR-IICB Recruitment :-
- Mode of Examination OMR based or Computer Based Objective type multiple Choice Examination Medium of Questions The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English language. Standard of Exam Class XII Total No. of Questions 200 Total time allotted 2 hours 30 minutes
Application Fee CSIR-IICB Recruitment 2022 :-
- The candidates has to remit application fee Rs.100/- through NET Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to Apply CSIR-IICB Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 August 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.