Last Updated on January 22, 2022 by Admin
Delhi Public School Recruitment 2022 | Senior Technician | Any Graduate |
Company Name :- Delhi Public School
Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society (DPSG Ghaziabad) Founded in 1980, The Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Society has traversed three and a half decades to emerge amongst the top performing schools in India. With 11 schools and more than 13,000 students, DPSG now prepares to reach out to 1, 00,000 students across India, providing quality education. The DPSG teachers and students have, both, shown remarkable skills in all fields: academics, co-scholastic and sports with consistent high performance in the CBSE examinations, IIT Joint Entrance and Medical entrance examination.
wpDataTable with provided ID not found!
Position :- Senior Technician
Qualification :- Any Graduate
Experience :- 3 to 7 year(s) of experience
Job Location :- Ghaziabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the School’s ICT strategy group Digital
- Investigate and implement hardware, software and ICT infrastructure, in consultation with the Head of e Learning & Curriculum Leader IT, that is sustainable and responsive to the needs of the School community and in line with the Schools ICT Strategic Plan
- Devise, document and maintain ICT policies and procedures that ensure operational (business) continuity and compliance with relevant requirements
- Manage and optimise administrative systems School information (TAS, TrackOne, Web portals and Integrum), domain services (Active Directory and Azure) including SSO, security, printers, backup, analytics, communication and business systems (O365)
- Sustain a 1:1 technology program of managed endpoints for staff and middle and senior school students and a technology program that meets the needs of staff and students in Junior school
- Implement and manage the School’s ICT infrastructure and systems within approved budget and resource allocations
- Lead an environment in which high quality services are delivered to staff, students, parents and volunteers of the School
- Manage the appointment and relationship of strategic partnerships with ICT hardware, software and service vendors
- Co-ordinate security and risk management for information managed by, and on behalf of, the School
- Apply a management framework to IT Services projects
- Supervise IT Service Centre staff and their ongoing schedule of work
- Be an exemplary professional role model for staff and students
- Initiate and access appropriate professional development for the IT Services team
- Communicate with staff, students and parents on any ICT queries that need to be addressed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Develop and present budgetary needs and expenses of the IT Services department to the Head of e Learning & Curriculum Leader IT
- Manage the allocation and monitoring of ICT resources and prepare appropriate timely reports
- Manage third party vendors to organize warranty and repairs of ICT equipment, negotiating resolutions where appropriate;
- Undertake high level planning and/or implementation of policies and programs relating to operating systems, storage and networks;
- Build and create a professional development environment, enhancing the technical and client facing skills of the IT Services team to achieve strategic goals in line with the Support Staff Appraisal process;
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.