Last Updated on November 7, 2022 by Admin
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 for Junior Purchase Assistant /Junior Storekeeper | B.Sc/ B.Com/Diploma | 70 Posts | Last Date: 10 November 2022 |
DPS DAE Recruitment
The Department of Atomic Energy was exempted during 1956 from utilizing the services of the erstwhile Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) for making its purchases. In granting this exemption, Government of India had taken into consideration the highly specialized nature of the projects undertaken by the Department and of the vital necessity for completion of these projects with utmost speed.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022
Prior to forming a full-fledged Purchase and Stores Division for the then Atomic Energy Establishment Trombay (later named as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), procurement was, for some time, handled by Chemistry Division for itself and for a brief period by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
Organisation Name: – Department of Atomic Energy Directorate of Purchase & Stores
Position/ No. Of Posts: – 70
Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper:
- SC – 23 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- EWS – 22 Posts
- UR – 13 Posts
Educational Qualification: –
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – 18 to 27 years
Upper age limit relaxation:
- SC – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 Years
Salary: – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month
Job Location: – Mumbai
Selection Process DPS DAE Recruitment 2: –
- Level 1 Examination: Objective type test.
- Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
- Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only. Level 1 Examination will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Examination.
Application Fee: –
- SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted f
How to Apply DPS DAE Recruitment 2022: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10th November 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.