Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Admin
Fanuc India Private Limited Recruitment 2022 | Application Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Fanuc India Private Limited
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies.
Fanuc India Private Limited Recruitment 2022
The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Position :- Application Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/ CIPET/ Plastic engineering streams
Experience :- 2-5 years of experience, with at least 2 years experience in Injection Molding.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Plan and execute Installation and Commissioning of FANUC ROBOSHOT (Injection moulding).
- Study sample parts, drawings and machine selection – information to determine the right Molds for the Machines.
- Commission and prove out world class tooled up turn-key project with FANUC Robomachine to the customers.
- Ensure complete project planning, Time Study and promote accessories / tooled up solution to customer needs.
- Perform Trials and Prove outs as per customer customers requirements (onsite and In House trials).
- Support customers to improve machine capability (mold trial support)
- Representing FANUC and conducting Technical product demonstrations at various marketing venues (Exhibitions, Trade shows, Customer open house, etc.)
- Promotion of automation techniques suitable for molding applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Profile Expectation :-
- BE/ B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical/ CIPET/ Plastic engineering streams
- 2-5 years of experience, with at least 2 years experience in Injection Molding.
- Thorough understanding of Mold and experience of working on Injection Moulding.
- Demonstrated management skills including: organization, problem-solving, prioritizing, communication, documentation, leadership, motivational and cooperative team management.
- Technical aptitude ability to research, understand, and communicate concepts associated with a given technology.
- Able to thrive in an environment characterized by high growth, participation, and change.
- Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
- Proficient to use MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flair to Travel extensively, meet creative people in the engineering world.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.