Last Updated on February 27, 2023 by Admin
HAL Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprenticeship (Ex-ITI) | ITI Pass | Last Date: 28th February 2023 |
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago.
HAL Recruitment 2023
Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Organization Name: – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
Position: – Trade Apprenticeship (Ex-ITI)
No. Of Post: – Not Disclosed
Qualification: – ITI Pass
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Programming and Systems
- Administration Assistant(PASAA)
Note: – Candidates must have passed regular and fulltime course in the above trades under Craftsman Training Scheme from recognized ITI/ITC’s of ODISHA state only.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- Maximum upper age limit is 23 years as on 02.2023 in case of General (UR) candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST category, by 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) category,
- 10 years for PwBD category as per Govt. guidelines. OBC(Non creamy layer certificate should not be more than six months old to the notification date)
Salary: – as per Apprentice Act
Job Location: – Odisha
HAL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (70% weightage for HSC/10thmarks and 30% weightage for ITI/ITC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will be selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Govt .guidelines.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification, which will be held in Training and Development Institute. All correspondence will be made through registered email only.
Application Fee: – Nil
HAL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All Interested & Eligible Candidates must register in the respective portals and submit their scanned copy of their application in the prescribed preform to e-mail id: email@example.com on or before 28.02.2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
For More details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.