Last Updated on December 18, 2021 by Admin
IARI Recruitment 2022 for Technician (T-1) |10th | 644 Posts | Last Date: 10 January 2022
Brief Information :- IARI Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technician (T-1) under Direct Recruitment The educational qualification should 10th There are 641 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 10 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2022
IARI Recruitment 2022
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)..
Organisation Name :- The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Position :- Technician(T1)
No. Of Post :- 641
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application. The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable: Up to a maximum of five (05) years if a candidate belongs to SC or ST in respect of posts reserved for them.
- 21700 (Basic) + allowances Level -3 Index-1(7th CPC)
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Examination will be of 100 marks consisting of Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions and the duration will be of one and half hours. There will be four subjects carrying 25 marks for each of the following subjects as per the following scheme: –
|Paper/ Sections||Subject||Max. Marks/ Questions||Total Duration/Timing forcandidates|
- The question papers will be prepared bilingually, in English & Hindi for Sections 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- The question paper will be common for all the functional groups in which the recruitment is proposed to be made.
- There will be no interview for the posts of Technician (T-1)
Application Fee :-
The candidates seeking admission to the examination must pay to the IARI a fee as follows:
|S.No.||Category of Candidate||Examination fee (Rs.)||Registration fee (Rs.)||Total|
|2.||Women/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/Ex- Servicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||NIL||300/-||300/-|
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More details :- Click here
Apply :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
- Submission of online applications starts on – 18 December 2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 10 January 2022 (11:55 P.M.)
- Date of online objective type examination (CBT) – Between 25 January- 05 February,2022
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.