Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Admin
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 for Probationary Officer | Any Degree | 6432 Posts | Last Date: 22 August 2022
IBPS PO Recruitment
About IBPS: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is anautonomous body set up to evolve and implement worldclass processes of assessment and selection ofpersonnel for various client organizations. The foundationof the Institute is based on the philosophy of Speed,Accuracy and Confidentiality in all its activities and itstrives to achieve this through a blend of moderntechnology and academic expertise
IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, SBI,RBI, NABARD and IDBI which are regular members ofthe IBPS society. In addition Regional Rural Banks,SIDBI, LIC & General Insurance companies, Co-operativeBanks, many Public Sector Undertakings in Non-financialsectors, Government Departments, State ownedcompanies and Corporations also avail its services. Somemajor universities and reputed Management institutesengage IBPS regularly for conduct of their “AdmissionTests”.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Position :- Probationary officers/Management Trainee
No. Of Post :- 6432 Posts+
- Bank of India – 535 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra – Not Reported
- Canara Bank – 2500 Posts
- Central Bank of India – Not Reported
- Indian Bank – Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank – Not Reported
- Punjab National Bank – 500 Posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 253 Posts
- UCO Bank – 550 Posts
- Union Bank of India – 2094 Posts
- Note: Many Bank has not reported their count and all counts are indicative purposes only. So the count maybe increase.
Qualification IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 :-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 22.08.2022
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Salary :- Rs 52,000-55,000/Month
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process IBPS PO Recruitment :-
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns. & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns.||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.(Intimation Charges Only)
- Rs. 850 /- for all others(Application Fees including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 August 2022 to 22 August 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.