Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by Admin
ICMR- RMRC Walk In Interview 2022 for Scientist B, Research Assistant | B.Sc/ITI/M.Sc | Walk In interview Date: 01 – 03 November 2022 | Apply Now |
ICMR- RMRC Walk In Interview
The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research centre of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the centre was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters.
ICMR- RMRC Walk In Interview 2022
The concept of Regional Medical Research Centre was evolved during 6th five year plan period in 1980. Under this scheme six RMRCs were set up in different parts of the country. The thrust areas of research and linkages for RMRC, Bhubaneswar have been outlined in the project committee report of ICMR in 1981 under the chairmanship of Prof V Ramalingaswamy and subsequently in the high powered committee report of 1995.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR)
Position/No. Of Posts: – 05
- Scientist-B – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 03 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience: –
- 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 years experience in related field. Or 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in relevant subjects from a recognized University. Or BDS/B.V.Sc degree with 1 year experience
- Doctoral degree/Post doctoral experience in Life Science subjects.
- Knowledge/ experience in clinical trails
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with 3years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subjects
- High school or equivalent with 5 years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of 1 year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years experience respectively.
Age Limit: –
- Research Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years as on date of interview.
- Field Assistant – Not exceeding 28 years as on date of interview.
- Scientist-B – 48,000/- + HRA per month
- Research Assistant – 31,000/- per month
- Field Assistant – 17,000/- per month
Job Location: – Bhubaneswar
Selection Process ICMR- RMRC Walk In Interview 2022 : –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply ICMR- RMRC Walk In Interview 2022 : –
All the interested and eligible candidate attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled in Application Form with self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents on respected dates to the venue given below.
Walk in Interview Date: –
- Scientist-B – 01.11.2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)
- Research Assistant – 02.11.2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Field Assistant – 03.11.2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM).
Project: Human rabies deaths and animal bite burden in India A cross sectional Survey. Project Investigator : Dr. Subrata Kumar Palo, Sc-D of the centre Place of posting: Sundergarh, Jagatsinghpur, Khordha & Kalahandi District of Odisha
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application Form: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.