Last Updated on January 9, 2023 by Admin
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) | 10th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 12 January 2023 | Apply Now |
About IRCTC: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) is a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, Government of India. IRCTC was incorporated on 27th September, 1999 as an extended arm of the Indian Railways to upgrade, professionalize and manage the catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains and other locations and to promote domestic and international tourism through development of budget hotels, special tour packages, information & commercial publicity and global reservation systems.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023
The authorized capital of the company is 250 crores and paid up capital is 160 crores. It’s registered and Corporate Office is situated at New Delhi.
Organisation Name: – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC)
Position: – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
No. Of Post: – 25
- The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on 01.04.2022 as under:-
- Passed Matriculation Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in COPA trade
- Trades under which apprentices are to be engaged: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). Trades
Experience :- Freshers
Upper Age Limit as on 01.04.2022:– 15 to 25 Years
- For SC/ST-5 Years
- For OBC-3 Years
- ExService Man10 Years
- Differently abled-10 Years
Salary: – Rs.5,000 – Rs.9,000 Per Month
Job Location: – Anywhere in Kolkata
Selection Process IRCTC Recruitment 2023: –
- Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation examination. In case of grading system of marking than average of highest and lowest marks will be taken.
- In case of two applicants are having the same marks the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Final selection of applicants would be subject to verification of original testimonials. iv. Candidates in the Stand-by list will be offered to join only on receipt of details of absentees and rejected candidates from the Merit list. v. The offers will be issued strictly in the order of Merit.
- The tentative schedule will be advised through mail. Applicants are advised to be in readiness at short notice to report to concerned office for Document/Certificate Verification.
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply IRCTC Recruitment 2022: –
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NATS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 12 January 2022.
- Commencement of Online application by Candidates – 29/12/2022
- Last date of applying online application – 10/01/2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.