Last Updated on November 14, 2022 by Admin
IWAI Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Director/EDP Assistant/LDC | Any Degree/Diploma/12th | 14 Posts | Last date: 17 December 2022 | Apply Now |
The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) came into existence on 27th October 1986 for development and regulation of inland waterways for shipping and navigation. The Authority primarily undertakes projects for development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grant received from Ministry of Shipping. The head office of the Authority is at Noida.
IWAI Recruitment 2022
The Authority also has its regional offices at Patna, Kolkata, Guwahati and Kochi and sub-offices at Allahabad, Varanasi, Farakka, Sahibganj, Haldia, Swroopganj, Hemnagar, Dibrugarh, Dhubri, Silchar, Kollam, Bhubaneshwar and Vijayawada.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
Position/No. Of Post: – 14
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – 2 Posts
- EDP Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS) – 3 Posts
- Stenographer – D – 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 4 Posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts):
Degree of a recognized University with professional qualification of passing of final exam of Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of Indian Audit & Accounts Department or Member of any of the organized Accounts & Audit Service. OR 5 years’ regular service in Supervisory capacity in commercial accounts in Finance or Accounts Department of the Central/State Govt or semi-govt or organization or PSU in the post of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. (Prerevised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400
Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent ii) One year experience in Data Entry Operations on Electronic Data Processing machine.
Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS):
- Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Hydrography / land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with 7 years’ experience in Hydrography.
Stenographer – D:
- 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts@ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (English) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on Manual Typewriter) or 50 mts (English) 65 mts. (Hindi) on Computer)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Limit: – 27 – 40 Years
- For OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For PWD-10 years
Salary: – Rs.19900 – 208700/- Per Month
Job Location: – Noida
Selection Process IWAI Recruitment 2022: –
Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The final selection for the posts will be made on the basis of performance of candidates as per the following and followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates; Dy. Director(F&A) – On the basis of overall performance of the candidate in the CBT and Interview including weightage to Educational Qualification(s) conduct under STAGE-I and STAGE-II of the CBT) ; EDP Assistant – CBT ; Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor – CBT ; Stenographer ‘D’ – CBT + Skill test in Stenography (Skill test will be conducted for thosecandidates who qualifying in the CBT) ; LDC – CBT + Skill test in Typing (Skill test will be conducted for those candidates who qualifying in the CBT)
Note : The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST, and EWS & PWD Category.
Application Fee: –
- For General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC / ST, PWD and EWS Categories – Rs.200/-
IWAI Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 December 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.