Last Updated on July 29, 2022 by Admin
Jakson Group Recruitment 2022 | Quality Engineer | Diploma/ B.tech | July 2020|
Company Name : Jakson Group
Jakson Group Recruitment
Jakson is a professionally managed group with a strong engineering base. It employs over 1700 personnel and has a group turnover of Rs.1350 Crore. Jakson has been in services from over six decades and has moved on from being involved in manufacturing and marketing of Generating sets as a channel Partner for Cummins world wide, Control panels, HT Switchgear, Acoustic enclosures etc.,to execution of Turnkey projects operating in Pan India and other business diversifications
Jakson Group Recruitment 2022
It is the largest player in design and manufacture of world class generating sets from 15 KVA to 2000 KVA, Power Distribution like LV/MV Switchgears, electrical switchboards, Control Panels and Distribution Boards etc.Today Jakson has six state of the art generating set assembly plants at Daman and two ultra modern fabrication facilities at Daman and Greater Noida.
Position : Quality Engineer
Qualification : Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical/Electronics
Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Job location : Patiala, Ranchi, Jaisalmer
Salary : Not disclosed
Job description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assuring that installations comply with the applicable plans, codes, standards, specifications, and construction practices, including the timely completion and collection of inspection and test repo
- Ensure that all activities are executed & tested in reference to field Quality plan and applicable standards
- Inspection of electrical installation works at site and ensure to have high level of compliance w.r.t. Quality requirements.
- Executes the incoming inspections on materials / equipment on time and prevent defect to be a part of installation/construction
- Coordinates with site CQ lead and CQ HO in case of any material defect observed during incoming and various inspection stages at site
- Prepare weekly/monthly quality reports and MIS related to project quality performance
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to analyse and timely closure of gaps/deviations reported
- Conduct and support in Root cause analysis for major deviations /issues reported at site and implement corrective actions across site to prevent its recurrence
- To ensure all materials delivered to site are inspected and conform to the standards and Quality norms as specified
- Conduct site laboratory inspection on regular basis, review third laboratory inspection reporting and ensure that it meets the customer and standard requirements.
- Implement industry best practices across construction sites such as First off, On job training, milestone audits, CAPA, compliance w.r.t. Construction Quality plan/procedures and standards require
Apply Link : Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs