Last Updated on September 1, 2023 by Admin
JBM & 2 Others Company’s Campus Placement 2023 | Trainee | 10th/12th/ITI Pass | Campus Placement Date 04 September 2023 |
- Tata Moters
- Jai Bharat Maruti (JBM)
- Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
3 Campus placements is an integral part of the hiring process for many companies, providing an opportunity for fresh talent to join their ranks. The year 2023 brings exciting prospects for trainees and 10th/12/ITI pass candidates as multiple companies are conducting campus placements on the 29th of August. This article aims to provide an overview of the upcoming campus placement, including eligibility criteria,
10th/12th/ITI pass requirements, company profiles, and essential tips for a successful placement. Whether you are a recent ITI graduate or a trainee looking to kickstart your career, this article will guide you through the process and help you make the most of this campus placement opportunity.
- 12th Pass or ITI-Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Mechanic related (Two years course only)
- For Female Candidates 40% for Male 50%.
- Weight – for Female Candidates 45kg, for Male 50%.
Duration of Program:
- Two Years for ITI Pass
- Three Years for 12th Pass
Age Limit: 18 – 23 Years
- 12, 850/- (Against full attendance) Rs.50 for Canteen & Rs.200 for transportation will be deducted. Scholarship up to Rs. 15,000/- after
- Tata Moters – Gujarat
- Jai Bharat Maruti (JBM) – Gujarat
- Mahindra and Mahindra Limited – Punjab
Selection Process: Test + Interview + Medical + Document Verification for Final Admission
Campus Interview Venue Details:
|Date:||04 September 2023|
|Venue:||AN Singh Memorial Pvt ITI CC Road Deoria|
- 10thPass /12th Pass Mark sheet
- ITI Pass Mark sheet & Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Vaccination Certificate (1st and 2nd dose)
- blood group certificate
- Note:- Original & Photocopy Both
For More details: Click here
Company Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement https://a2zjobsite.com/ are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. https://a2zjobsite.com/ does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.