Last Updated on March 4, 2022 by Admin
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 for Nursing Officer,Junior Engineer,Technical Assistant and More Vacancies | 143 Posts | Any Degree/ Diploma /12th | Last Date: 30 March 2022
JIPMER Recruitment :
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health.
JIPMER spreads over 192 acres. The institution houses one administrative block, one academic centre, one nursing college, seven hospital blocks, seven accessory services buildings and four residential complexes. 12 broad types of medical, nursing and allied health science courses covering all disciplines in healthcare from basic to super speciality training are conducted
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Position / No. Of Post :- 143
Group B Post: 121
- Nursing Officer – 106 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant in NTTC – 01 Post
- Dental Mechanic – 01 Post
Group C Post: 22
- Dental Mechanic – 01 Post
- Anaesthesia Technician – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade II – 07 Post
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 13 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
Medical Laboratory Technologist:
- Bachelor‟s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University; AND Two years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment. OR. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute AND 2. Three years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University; AND Two years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.OR. Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute; AND 2. Three years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Technical Assistant in NTTC:
- Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. (OR) 1. Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 Years) from a recognized Institute. Two years‟ experience in maintenance of electronic equipment.
Group C Post: 22
- 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board.
- Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Experince of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
- Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution / Hospital. (OR) Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology
- Years course) from a recognized Institution/Hospital. 2. One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment‟s
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Skill Test Norms Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m Transcription : 50 minutes (English) (On computer)
Junior Administrative Assistant:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Limit :-
- A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e. 30.03.2022.
Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit (as on 30.03.2022):
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Salary :- Rs.19900 – Rs.44900 (Per
Job Location :- Puducherry
Selection Process :-
- The date and Time of skill test for the qualified shortlisted candidates will be announced later.
- The list of shortlisted candidates who will be eligible for certificate verification and Skill Test would be declared after completion of Computer Based Test and the marks of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
- Based on the result of the Competitive Written (Computer Based Test) Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on scores obtained in the written (Computer Based Test):
Application Fee :-
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link Available On 11 March 2022)
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.