Last Updated on June 9, 2022 by Admin
Marico Limited Recruitment 2022 | Sr. Officer – Maintenance | Diploma/ BE/B.Tech | June 2022 |
Organization Name :- Marico Limited
A leading FMCG bases organoisation in Consumer Products &; Services in the Global Beauty and Wellness space. Maricos Products and Services in Hair care, Skin Care and Healthy Foods generated a Turnover of about Rs. 26 billion during 2009-10. Marico markets well-known brands such as Parachute, Saffola, Hair & Care, Nihar, Shanti, Mediker, Revive, Manjal, Kaya, Aromatic, Fiancee, HairCode, Caivil and Black Chic.
Maricos brands and their extensions occupy leadership positions with significant market shares in most categories- Coconut Oil, Hair Oils, Post wash hair care, Anti-lice Treatment, Premium Refined Edible Oils, niche Fabric Care etc. Marico is present in the Skin Care Solutions segment through Kaya Skin Clinics (100 in India and The Middle East) and its soap franchise (in India and Bangladesh).
Organization Website :- www.marico.com
Positions :- Sr. Officer – Maintenance
Job Location :- Sanand, Ahemdabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
The responsibility of Sr. Officer Maintenance (Electrical) is to ensure smooth operation of Production, Process & Maintenance on Filling Line :
- Attending machine related Electrical Breakdowns.
- Attending utilities related Electrical Breakdowns.
- Attending electrical faults related to building wiring
- Adherence to PM preventive maintenance schedule
- Supervision on outsourced work activities as per plant requirement.
- Work for installation of new m/c or assets in plant
- Check for proper working & preventive maintenance of DG set, Transformers, LT panels, sub panels, m/c panels
- Check for proper working & preventive maintenance of Electrical & electronic equipment.
- Check for proper working & preventive maintenance of Plant lightings
- All electrical Equipment in Good safe working conditions.
- Adherence to preventive maintenance schedule
- Service time for attending the faults
- Maintaining service level for no production loss hours due to maintenance
- Coordinating with Service, AMC Vendors
- Ensure availability of parts, equipment etc.
- Training the New Members.
- Adherence to safety norms by ensuring safety measures to avoid any Electrical Hazard or accidents
- Proper coordination with Contractual Labour
Apply Link :- Click Here