Last Updated on March 2, 2023 by Admin
MNIT Recruitment 2023 Technical Assistants and Technical | B. Tech/ B.E/ Bachelor Degree / Diploma/ ITI | Last Date: 17 March 2023 |
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament.
MNIT Recruitment 2023
The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
Organisation Name: – Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Technician – 04 Posts
No. Of Post: – 06
Qualification/ Experience: –
- Tech/B.E- Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics/Metallurgy Engineering/ Chemical Engineering. Or M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Physics/Applied Physics
- Experience: Candidates must have at least two-year experience of installing, maintaining, running any or all the equipment i.e. TEM/SEM/NMR/Mass and/or equipments related to sample preparation for electron microscopy or NMR/Mass spectroscopy.
- Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering or Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation Metallurgical / Materials from a recognized Polytechnic or ITI in relevant
- Experience: One year working experience in Material Testing / Mineral Processing and capable of handling/operating sophisticated equipments UV-visible/ FTIR/ TGA/ Impedance analyzer/Hall effect measurement system/ DLS-Zeta.
- Technical Assistant – 50,000/- per month
- Technician – Rs.28,000/- per month
Job Location: – Jaipur
MNIT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview
MNIT Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 17 March 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
More Details: – Click here
Application Form: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.