Last Updated on March 23, 2022 by Admin
Mukunda Foods Private Limited Recruitment 2022 | Service Engineer |ITI/ Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. |
Company Name :- Mukunda Foods Private Limited
Mukunda Foods Private Limited is a kitchen robotics company co-founded by Eshwar K Vikas and Sudeep Sabat in 2012.We have thus far developed six products that have been installed in over 2000 locations. Moreover, we are continuously developing a number of other products and projects.
Our kitchen bots help reduce dependability on labor, elevate consumer experience and help brands expand faster. We are passionate about working as an extended R&D arm developing and manufacturing products.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position :- Service Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.(Graduate/ITI Diploma) or degree in mechanical engineering
Experience :- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field service role
Job Location :- Kochi/Cochin, Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Understanding the assembly and disassembly process for multiple products.
- Identify root causes for issues and relay it to the company.
- Speak to customers and understand where they face difficult with respect to daily operations
- Understand the complete mechanical, electrical and electronic components and their functions
- Help the customer become self sustaining
- Rectify issues on site and service the machines perfectly
- Address all customer queries at any point in time.
Build relationship with customers and create valuable relations in order to increase repeated sales and revenue generation by Spares/Service and AMC.
Success Criteria :
- 80% of tickets raised are solved within Deadlines (SLA and TAT)
- Builds on customer relationship and gets minimum revenue to company
- Minimum 120-130 General visits to customer location in quarter to know machine condition and practical challenges /training support etc.
- Takes ownership of assigned work and follows up till end resolution.
- Data tracking and escalation management of frequent repeated issues with proof and supported documents.
- Customer retention and minimum 2 customer delights in quarter (exceeding customer expectations )
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.(Graduate/ITI Diploma) or degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field service role
- Has managed B2B and is aware of service metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency inEnglish is must with Telugu and/or Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
- Willing to work alone or with a team and flexible to travel across city/ region.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and inter personal skills.
- Must be flexible with week off/work timings and ready to work on Holidays, weekends as well.
- Flexible in travelling and working in different locations as this role needs to manage Telangana and AP withfew International customers
Good to have:
- Degree or advanced courses in Mechanical field.
- Hands on experience of client handling and team management
- B2B and B2C service knowledge and Customer centric approach
- Has prior experience of managing big accounts or reputed clients
- Know multiple languages and can handle any situation
- Flexible to work In any shifts and result oriented
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Name :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.