Last Updated on January 1, 2023 by Admin
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices | 10th/12th/ITI | 50 Posts | Last Date: 9 January 2023 | Apply Now |
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment
Mumbai Port has long been the principal gateway to India and has played a pivotal role in the development of the national economy, trade & commerce and prosperity of Mumbai city in particular. The port has achieved this position through continuous endeavor to serve the changing needs of maritime trade. Though traditionally designed to handle general cargo, over the years, the port has adapted to changing shipping trends and cargo packaging from break bulk to unitisation/palletisation and containerisation. Besides, it has also developed specialised berths for handling POL and chemicals. For decades, Mumbai Port was India’s premier port. Even today,
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022
with the development of other ports, it caters to 8.61 percent of the country’s sea-borne trade handled by Major Ports of the country in terms of volume. It caters to 16.07 percent of POL Traffic handled by Major Ports.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Mumbai Port Authority
Position: – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
No. Of Post: – 48
- Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: – 14 -18 Years, Reservation will be as per Prevailing practice in MbPA.
Salary: – Rs. 7700/- per month
Job Location: – Mumbai
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: –
- In the merit list for selection of COPA Trade Apprentices preference will be given to the candidates possessing the higher qualification in addition to minimum educational qualification. The preferences in the merit list shall be in the descending order of higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, Graduate, 3 Years Diploma and 12th Passed.
- The merit list for COPA Trade Apprentices will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained in both semesters of COPA ITI Trade Exam by Candidates.
- If two candidates have secured same marks in the examination, the older candidate will be placed above in the merit list
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/-
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NCVT MIS portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and apply for this position through online on or before 9 January 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details & Application: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.