Last Updated on December 9, 2022 by Admin
National Science Centre Delhi Recruitment 2022 for Technician and Office Assistant | 10th/12th/ITI | Last Date: 12 December 2022 | Apply Now |
National Science Centre Delhi Recruitment
National Science Centre Delhi, is a part of the largest network of Science Centres/ Museums in the world known as National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), an autonomous society under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India was formed on April 4, 1978. Today, it administers 25 Science Centres/ Museums spread all over India. Science City, Kolkata, Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM), Kolkata, Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai, Vishvesvraya Industrial and Technological Museum (VITM), Bangluru and National Science Centre, Delhi are National level centres of NCSM. All having its Regional centres and District Level Centres called Satellite Units (SUs).
National Science Centre Delhi Recruitment 2022
National Science Centre is the north zone headquarter. Regional Science City, Lucknow and Kurukshetra Panorama & Science Centre are under its flagship. A new Science Centre is coming up at Palampur, Himachal Pradesh which may be ready by October 2018.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – National Science Centre, Delhi
Position: – Technician and Office Assistant
No. Of Post: – 08
Qualification/ Experience: –
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant discipline. Minimum 01 year relevant experience.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent. The Candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively, duly supported by certificate from a Govt. recognized institution.
Age Limit: –
- Technician: Not more than 35 years as on 12/12/2022.
- Office Assistant: Not more than 25 years as on 12/12/2022.
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
Salary: – Pay Matrix Level-2 Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
Job Location: – New Delhi
Selection Process National Science Centre Delhi Recruitment: –
- Candidates called for the Written Test & Typing Test / Written Test & Trade
Application Fee: –
- 750/- No application fee is required for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Challenged person and women candidates.
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) in the form of Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “National Science Centre” payable at New Delhi and the same shall be attached with the original application.
National Science Centre Delhi Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 12 December 2022.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application Form: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here