Last Updated on August 7, 2023 by Admin
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices | 850 Posts | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBA/Diploma/ITI/COPA | Last Date: 23 August 2023
Organisation Name: NLC India Limited
About: NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the Public Sector Enterprises in the country in the energy sector, contributing to a lion’s share in lignite production and significant share in thermal and renewable energy generation.
The Company was incorporated on 14.11.1956. NLCIL is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Today, the company has set its footprints in PAN India mode in the states of TamilNadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Total Post: 850
Engineering Graduate Apprentices – 201 Posts:
- Mechanical Engineering – 50 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering -50 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 17 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 05 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 25 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering -30 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 08 Posts
- Pharmacist – 08 Posts
Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices –105 Post:
- Commerce (B.Com) -25 Posts
- Computer Science (B.sc. Computer Science) -35 Posts
- Computer Application (BCA) -20 Posts
- Business Administration (BBA) – 20 Posts
- Geology(B.Sc. Geology) – 05 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 175 Posts:
- Mechanical Engineering – 50 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 50 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering -05 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 20 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering – 20 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
Trade Apprentices – 369 Posts:
- Fitter – 60 Posts
- Turner – 22 Posts
- Welder – 55 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor) – 60 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic (Tractor) -05 Posts
- Electrician – 62 Posts
- Wireman -55 Posts
- Plumber -05 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Stenographer -10 Posts
- PASAA: – 20 Posts
Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State
- Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
- A Degree in a respective discipline (Full time) granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in a respective discipline (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant disciple
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- The candidates should possess ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades
- For PASAA Trade candidates should be passed COPA (NTC/PNTC) certificate copy should be attached.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Rs.15,028 /
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 12,524 /-
- Technician(Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 12,524 /-
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 10,019/-
- PASSA – Rs.8,766 /-
Job Location: Chennai
Selection Process Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on Merit.
- Selection will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the candidates in all subjects in XII Std. (HSc) examinations..
Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online latest by 16 August 2023 and Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form with relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 23 August 2023. 1700 hrs
Postal Address: Office of General Manager, Land Department, N.L.C India Limited, Block-20,Neyveli – 607 803
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here.
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.