Last Updated on December 8, 2022 by Admin
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for Group C /Group D | 10th/12th/ITI | Last Date: 24 December 2022 | Apply Now |
North Central Railway Recruitment
NCR It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022
NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Organisation Name: – North Central Railway (NCR)
Position: – Group C /Group D
No. Of Post: – 08
- For Pay Matrix Level–2 (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE No.82/1995 dated 01.08.1995)
- For Technical Posts -Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- For Pay Matrix Level–1 (Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-): The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- Candidates applying for Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (Pay Matrix Level – 02) i.e. Catg. No. 1 should be aged between 18 to 30 as on 01.01.2023. (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2005)
- Candidates applying for Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (Pay Matrix Level – 01) i.e. Catg. No. 2 should be aged between 18 to 33 as on 01.01.2023. (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2005) 4.1 Relaxation of Age: The upper age limit as mentioned in Para 4 (a) & (b) is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate
Salary: – Pay Matrix Level of 7th CPC
Job Location: – Jhansi
Selection Process North Central Railway Recruitment : –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walk-in interview.
Application Fee: –
- For all candidates except those mentioned in Para 9.2 below Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who actually appear in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes Rs 250 (Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination
North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 December 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here