Last Updated on February 16, 2022 by Admin
NRTI Recruitment 2022 for Plant Operator, Plant Labour and Junior Research Fellow | Any Degree , Diploma/ITI | 10th | 04 Posts | The Last date : 20 Days from the date of this advertisement |
NRTI Recruitment :
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), a vision of the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first university focussed on transport-related education, multidisciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under the de Novo category, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
NRTI is focused on developing global and national partnerships with top universities and organizations from across the world. This will enable access to the latest pedagogy and programme design, prevailing transportation related domain knowledge, innovations and research developments. NRTI has adopted an interdisciplinary approach for research of transport systems—it is bringing together academicians, scientists and engineers from various backgrounds, with a plan to leverage its academic and industry partnerships and collaborations.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- National Rail and Transportation Institute
Position / No. Of Post :- 04
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
- Plant operator – 01 Post
- Plant labour – 02 Posts
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Educational qualification: Masters’ degree in Chemical/Energy/Environment/ Thermal Engg. (Or) M.Sc. Chemistry/ Environment (Or) Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Energy Engg.
- At least one research article published in SCI Journals,
- idate interested to enrol for PhD,
- Fluency in Hindi/English communication skills,
- Good writing skills for research articles
- Qualification: National Trade Certificate in Trades of Fitter / Electrician. Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engg. is desirable. Exposure to the industry works is preferable.
- Qualification: SSC/10th Std pass with at least 6 months experience of working in industry/institute. Exposure to the industry works is desirable.
Experience :- Freshers
Upper age Limit :- 35 Yrs. as on 1st Feb 2022
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31000 + 16% HRA
- Plant operator – Rs. 1575 (consolidated)
- Plant labour – Rs. 12600 (consolidated)
Job Location :- Vadodara, Gujarat
Selection Process :-
- Initial screening will be done based on the educational, research and other credentials as indicated against each position. Test/ Interviews will be conducted in the second phase through the online/offline platform. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the selection process by e-mail.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- Apply using the Google Form link “ https://forms.gle/vidfACNHLJtoe1cr7 ” within 20 days of the advertisement. A single PDF file containing detailed relevant qualification certificates & mark sheets, experience certificates (if any), age proof, and other relevant testimonials need be uploaded through the above link. Your Curriculum Vitae also to be uploaded. No hard copy to be supplied prior to the Interview. However, you are required to produce all the original documents at the time of the test/ interview (ONLINE/ OFFLINE)/ on joining (PHYSICALLY). The Last date : 20 Days from the date of this advertisement.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.