Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by Admin
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice | 10th/ITI | 345 Posts | Freshers | Last Date: 05 November 2022 | Apply Now |
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945 and Atomic Energy Commission was constituted in 1948. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation,
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2022
Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, (AEET), Trombay, Mumbai in January 1954. AEET was subsequently renamed as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Initial lab scale experiments to make nuclear fuel were conducted at BARC.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
No. Of Posts: – 345
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant – 07 Posts
- Electrician – 26 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 27 Posts
- Fitter – 119 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 08 Posts
- Machinis – 07 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator – 05 Posts
- Turner – 27 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA – 74 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 04 Posts
- Welder – 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: – 10th & ITI Pass in respective trades
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: – Should not be less than 18 years as on closing date of application.
Salary: – Rs. 8,050 – 7700/- Per Month
Job Location: – Hyderabad
Selection Process Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2022: –
- The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above). 2. Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as tie-breaker.
- Date of commencement of Training: Will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through E-mail.
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2022: –
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NAPS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 05th November 2022.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.