OHPC Recruitment 2023 for TNEs/MTs/DETs | B.Com/ITI/HSC/10th/CA/CMA/Diploma | 177 Posts | Last Date: 14th September 2023 |
Organisation Name: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
Consequent to the reform in power sector in Odisha, Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was incorporated in 21 st April 1995 under the companies Act 1956. Its objective are:To acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydro electric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
To carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, producing, trading, manufacturing or otherwise dealing in hydro electric power, thermal and nuclear electric power based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
No. Of Post: 177
- Electrical Trainee (Operator (El), Electrician & Lineman) – 81 Posts
- Mechanical Trainee (Operator (Mechanical), Fitter) – 39 Posts
- Welder Trainee – 03 Posts
- Crane Operator Trainee – 08 Posts
- Wireman Trainee – 09 Posts
- Store Keeper Trainee – 10 Posts
MTs: 07 Posts:
- Electrical – 18 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
Electrical Trainee (Operator (El), Electrician & Lineman):
- HSC with approved trade certificate in Electrician trade from ITI.
- Candidate possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrician trade from NCVT will be preferred.
Mechanical Trainee (Operator (Mechanical), Fitter):
- HSC with approved trade certificate in Fitter trade from ITI.
- Candidate possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter trade from NCVT will be preferred.
- HSC with approved trade certificate in Welder trade from ITI.
- Candidate possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate in Welder Trade from NCVT will be Preferred
Crane Operator Trainee:
- Must have passed 10th examination from the recognised Board.
- Must have a valid Workman-C permit issued by the appropriate licensing authority.
- Must have minimum 05 years of experience in operating Electrical Overhead Travelling Cranes, handling a minimum of 100 T of load. OR Candidates possessing ITI in Motor Mechanic / Crane Operator trade from a recognised institute.
- HSC with approved trade certificate in Wireman trade from ITI
- Candidate possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate in Wireman Trade from NCVT will be Preferred
Store Keeper Trainee:
- Commerce Graduate
- One-year Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized institution
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Degree in any discipline with CA/CMA.
Diploma Engineer Trainee:
- Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution/ State Council of Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. However, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution/State Council of Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate, However, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%
Age Limit (As on 01 August 2023):
- TNEs: 18 – 38 Years
- MTs: 21 – 38 Years
- DETs: 18 – 38 Years
- The Upper age limit prescribed above relaxable by 05 (Five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman and by 10 (ten) years for PWDs whose permanent disability is 40% or more.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) belonging to SC/ST/ SEBC categories are eligible for cumulative age relaxation benefit upto 15 years.
- For TNEs – Rs. 22,700/-
- For MTs – Rs. 50,000/-
- For DETs – Rs. 40,000/-
Job Location: Odisha
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided in two parts i.e.
- Part I – 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness etc. &
- Part II – 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline.
- The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer & there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test (CBT) shall be shortlisted for Document verification at Bhubaneswar.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates purely on the basis of merit.
- However, the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard and verification of prescribed testimonials.
- Candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Odisha and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Online payment mode through State Bank Collect (i.e. through Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking)
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 September 2023
- Website Link Open – Online Registration & Payment of application fee – 17.08.2023
- Last date for payment of the application fee (Online) – 14.09.2023
- Last date for submission of online Applications in complete shape – 14.09.2023
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details TNEs: Click here
For More Details MTs/DETs: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.