Last Updated on November 9, 2022 by Admin
OHPC Recruitment 2022 for Technical Non – Executive | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/B.com | 120 Posts Last Date: 11 November 2022 | Apply Now |
Consequent to the reform in power sector in Odisha, Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was incorporated in 21 st April 1995 under the companies Act 1956. Its objective are:To acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydro electric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
OHPC Recruitment 2022
To carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, producing, trading, manufacturing or otherwise dealing in hydro electric power, thermal and nuclear electric power based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
Position: – Technical Non – Executive
No. Of Post: – 120 Posts
- Electrical Trainee (Operator (El) Electrician & Lineman – 68 Posts
- Mechanical Trainee (Operator (Mechanical), Fitter – 27 Posts
- Welder Trainee – 03 Posts
- Crane Operator Trainee – 07 Posts
- Wireman Trainee – 07 Posts
- Store Keeper Trainee – 08 Posts
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- A candidate must not be under 18 years and and not above the age 38 years as on 01.09.2022.
- Upper age limit prescribed above relaxable by 05 ( Five ) years for candidates belonging to SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex – Serviceman and by 10 ( ten ) years for PWDS whose permanent disability is 40 % or more . Persons with disabilities ( PWD ) belonging to SC / STY SEBC categories are eligible for cumulative age relaxation benefit upto 25 years .
Job Location: – Bhubaneswar
Selection Process OHPC Recruitment 2022: –
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) divided in two parts i.e. Part – l : 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude , Reasoning , English , General Awareness etc. & Part – II : 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline . The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer . The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours .
- Candidates qualifying in the written test ( CBT ) shall be shortlisted for Document verification at Bhubaneswar.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates purely on the basis of merit .
- However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard and verification of prescribed testimonials.
- On selection , the Trainees shall be posted at any of the Units / Project Sites & Offices of OHPC and its subsidiaries
Application Fee OHPC Recruitment: –
- UR / SEBC candidates are required to pay a non – refundable fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) of Odisha and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee .
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fees while filling up online application either through on – line or off – line mode
How to Apply OHPC Recruitment 2022: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 November 2022
Important Dates: –
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Apply Link : – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.