Last Updated on July 4, 2023 by Admin
PRESPL Recruitment 2023 | Electrician Technician | Certification in ITI Electrician | July 2023 |
Company Name: Punjab Renewable Energy Systems Private Limited (PRESPL)
Punjab Renewable Energy Systems Private Limited (PRESPL), is the ‘Leading Indigenous’ Indian entrepreneur-cum-contributor in Biomass Supply Chain Management, in India, since 2011. PRESPL has served the farmers and the industry with amicable Bio-Energy and Biomass solutions through acceptable business models; while enabling the villagers to gain entrepreneurial acumen,
PRESPL has spearheaded the Biomass Sphere by contributing to Policy Making, Technology Enhancements and has also taken up intricate and detailed Biomass Assessment Studies, across the spectrum of India and some abroad; to enable an accurate understanding of the varied trends in biomass availability, it’s consumption pattern; while also identifying potential locations on basis of analysis of both secondary and primary levels data. Journey of PRESPL till date has been through the following timelines
Position: Electrician Technician
Qualification: Certification in ITI Electrician
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Job Location: Panaji/ Panjim,Goa
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Capturing utility parameters and consumptions readings such as Power, Power factor, Air, water, Fuel etc.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electrical systems.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
- Develop and execute Breakdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance and measuring parameters and implementation the same.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
- Ensure commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
- Facilitate ground support for OEM vendors and Electrical Inspector authorities and vendor coordination.
- Familiar with Maintenance of MCC, PCC Relay panel, Motors, Auxiliaries equipment.
- Able to read Electrical drawings
- Housekeeping and Safety of Plant equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for safe shut down and start-up of BP, auxiliaries. To make sure that the BP are operating at an optimal condition and adjust the controls of Biomass fuel, water, compressors.
- Should have experience in handling utilities equipments.
- Should be well versed with MS Office (Word & Excel )
- Should be able to manage manpower in the shift
Apply Link: Click here
Company Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement 2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. 2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.