Last Updated on January 6, 2022 by Admin
Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2022 | Assistant/ Executive | ITI / Diploma / B.E / B.tech / Graduates | walk-in for interview on 10th, 12th & 17th January, 2022 between 9:00 – 10:30 AM
Company Name :- Purabi Dairy
Purabi is the brand name for milk and dairy products manufactured by West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd. (WAMUL). Approved by FSSAI, it is one of the largest and most active dairy units in entire North East India. WAMUL came into existence in 1976 as a milk union of Milk Producers’ Co-operative of Nagaon, Morigaon, Goalpara, Nalbari and Kamrup districts of Assam. The Union was set-up under the Operation Flood Programme of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) for dairy development in Assam. Over time, it has gone one to create a symbiotic relationship between milk producers, techno professionals, the market and the consumers.
Position / No Of Post:- 04
- Assistant – 03 Posts
- Executive – 01 Post
- Minimum ITI pass Electrician/ Fitter
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years’ work experience in Cooperative/ Private cattle feed plant/ or any similar processing related Industries
Experience: Experience in Cooperative/ Private Cattle Feed mill/ or in similar area. Minimum 5 year of work experience for graduate / 7 year of work experience for diploma holders.
Job Location :- Changsari, Kamrup ( R ), Assam
- Gross CTC Rs.3.3 lakhs per annum including P.F & other Contributions. (Negotiable and commensurate with qualification & experience)
- Salary: Gross CTC Rs. 6.6 lakhs per annum including P.F & other Contributions. (Negotiable and commensurate with qualification & experience)
Selection Process :-
- Conduct a written examination of the candidates. Based on the written examination 5 (five) candidates (1:5) will be shortlisted for interview. Managing Director, WAMUL also reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone
Job Description :-
- Look after operation of machines
- Look after maintenance of machines (Breakdown & Preventive)
- Look after the cleanliness of machine and plant area
- Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards, maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow/maintain safety norms.
- Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting to reportingofficer.
- Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors / reporting officer.
- Perform work duties in accordance with WAMUL’s standard policies and procedures.
- Skills/ Attributes: Technical Working knowledge on electrical installations and all cattle feed plant process and packing equipment. Well versed with digital and analog instrumentation.
- Skills/ Attributes: Managerial Knowledge on preventive maintenance principles, Manpower Management
- Training: Desirable – Training on: Preventive maintenance of Plant and Machinery
- Main Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of technicians for smooth operation and maintenance of utilities i.e. Intake system, hammer mill, mixture, pelleting, Electrical substation, DG Sets, etc.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensure industrial safety norms.
- To monitor sanitary and hygienic condition of all plant areas.
- Preparations and verification of daily reports.
- Monitoring and control of energy consumptions (fuel, electrical power).
- Looking after daily maintenance, preventive maintenance of machines.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply walk-in for interview on 10th, 12th & 17th January, 2022 between 9:00 – 10:30 AM
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.