Last Updated on July 8, 2022 by Admin
Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Planning Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd.
Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment
Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd. is a flagship company of Rohan Group founded in 1993. Today, we are a well-established organisation of over 300 civil engineers, with annual sales exceeding Rs. 400 crores. We have completed projects across various industries oil & chemical, food &
beverages, STP, foundry & forging, engineering units, hospitals, pharmaceuticals and hospitality. Our client list includes MNCs like Hindustan Lever Ltd., Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd., LG Electronics, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. and Cargill-Agro India Pvt. Ltd. We are a thriving multifaceted, multi-disciplinary organisation committed to customer satisfaction.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Positions :- Planning Engineer
Salary :- 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 7 Years
Job Location :- Pune
Key Responsibilities :-
Planning, Monitoring and Reporting :
- Understand the Project – Project Duration, Milestone / Priorities, Other Terms & Conditions.
- Prepare and submit project detail schedule / structure wise schedule, cash flow statement, resource requirement in consultation with Project Manager, update the same on monthly basis and prepare a mitigation plan wherever required.
- Study of drawings and raising technical queries, RFI (Request for Information) related to drawings.
- Prepare, submit and monitor monthly/weekly work plan and achievement reports in line with the master schedule to the Client/Consultant/HO.
- Review the monthly, weekly, daily plan received from the site team and compile to meet the monthly targets.
- Prepare and submit monthly MIS reports to all concerned in time.
- Timely raise PR of material required in system and monitoring of procurement, coordinating with the procurement team and to assist for technical help and follow-ups to get the required materials in time.
- Support Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager to coordinate with HO departments (Procurement, Budget & Planning).
- Analyzing of technical specification mentioned in drawings and BOQ to raise queries for any deviation.
- Identification of Non Tender items and reporting to the concerned project team members.
- Ensure timely requirement of the drawings to the client / Consultant.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor all records (including drawing registers) to establish delays from the client/consultant.
- Prepare and attend client/consultant and internal company review meetings and circulate the MOM.
- Coordinate and ensure submission of shop drawings by shop drawing vendor (detailer) in case of structural work.
- Ensure latest drawings received are followed at site and superseded drawings are kept in record separately.
- Coordinating with the Quality department to submit the work method statements for any new activity.
- Prepare and submit quarterly BMR meeting presentation in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Supporting QS engineer to work out scope of project based upon drawing issued by Client/Consultant.
- Assisting the site team for day to day activities in absence of project manager.
- Preparation of all subcontract / 3rd party and bought out material tracker in line with schedule requirement and monitor the same.
- Organize daily, weekly and monthly internal meetings to review project progress and discuss challenges (if any) to meet the targets.
- Prepare contractor target sheet on fortnightly basis for all the vendors. (RBD)
Key Deliverables / Performance Measures :-
- Timely submission and updation of schedules, progress and MIS reports.
- Timely escalation of procurement delays and resources shortfall to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Timely raising and resolution of technical deviation and RFIs if any to avoid project delays.
- Establish timely delay analysis.
Share your resume on :- email@example.com
For More Details :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.