Shapoorji Pallonji Group Recruitment 2022 | Sr. Officer Safety | B.Sc./Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Shapoorji Pallonji Group
Shapoorji Pallonji Group Recruitment
Envisioning, Planning and finally Creating. Thats what we do at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd. Our Vision and Rock Solid Experience has made us today, not only in India but also Internationally one of the foremost Indian Construction companies. We build a brand that endures.
The first Indian Construction Company to possess ISO 9001:2000 certification with International Ops. in Middle East, Gayana, and Afghanisthan.
Position :- Sr. Officer Safety
- B.Sc./Diploma (Engineering) / BE / BTech
- ADIS (Advance Diploma in Industrial safety) / PDIS (Post Diploma in Industrial Safety) (mandatory from State Board Technical Education approved Institute)
- At least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in HSE function while working High rise residential/ commercial/infrastructure projects in construction sector
Job Location :- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Rs. 6,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct safety inspections of all construction work activities to observe the physical conditions of work, work practices and procedures followed by workmen.
- Render measures for removing unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workmen.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Advise on safety aspects in a construction work activity and to carry out detailed safety studies of selected activities.
- Check, verify & issue all the applicable work permits
- Check and evaluate the effectiveness of action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
- Conducting toolbox meetings, weekly HSE walk-down, monthly meetings.
- May exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required; wherever it is necessary to save life.
- To ensure quality of personal protective equipment confirming to applicable standards.
- Investigate all incidences / accidents/near misses; advise on the maintenance of such records as are necessary about accidents, dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases.
- Reports incident / accident to concerned authorities as mandated by regulations.
- Nominate workers representatives as per the BOCW rules on Safely Committee
- Promote the working of safety committees and to act as an advisor to such committees.
- Organize, in association with concerned departments, campaigns, competitions, contests and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of workmen in establishing and maintaining safe conditions of work and procedures.
- Design and conduct, either independently or in collaboration with other agencies, suitable training, and educational programmes for prevention of accidents to workers and fulfil the requirements of SPCL Way processes
- Team player with great interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Analytical, Customer focus, very positive and objective.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Results driven and detail oriented.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.