South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices | 904 Posts | ITI/12th/10th/ | Last Date: 02 August 2023 |
Organisation Name: South Western Railway
South Western Railway has announced a recruitment drive for the year 2023, offering 904 apprenticeship positions in various trades. This presents a great opportunity for individuals with ITI/12th/10th qualifications to careers in the railway sector. The apprenticeship program aims to provide valuable training and hands-on experience to the selected candidates.
We will delve into the details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, vacancy details, selection procedure, and the benefits and opportunities that await the apprentices. If you are looking for a promising career in the railway industry, this article will guide you through the essential information you need to know to apply for the apprenticeship program.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
No. Of Post: 904
- Hubballi Division – 273 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi – 217
- Bengaluru Division – 230 Posts
- Mysuru Division – 177 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysuru – 43 Posts
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognised Board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT). Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate
- The general candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date of notification
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disabilities, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Salary: as Apprentices Act, 1961
Job Location: Mysore
- Engagement will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done (i.e. 50% of aggregate marks, both in matriculation & ITI). The panel will be on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks in the matriculation and ITI
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- 9.2 The payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as a part of online application process
How to Apply:
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement 2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. 2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.