Last Updated on July 8, 2023 by Admin
Stepsin Technologies Pvt Ltd 2023 | B.Tech/B.E. /Diploma| Manufacturing Engineer | July 2023 |
Company Name:- Stepsin Technologies Pvt Ltd
Helping hands are joined together in engineering activities to transform this space, we are StepsIN Technologies emerged in the line of business for Engineering Design and Manufacturing Service(EDMS). StepsIN provides Engineering Services in the area of Product Design and Validation for the manufacturing industries worldwide.
We have experience and expertise in identifying, understanding, executing and managing critical projects for Fortune 15 Clients. StepsIN reliable service is a result of diligent adherence of processes and methodology that has been tempered with time. Our Offshore Development Center in India ensures in-time quality solution.
Positions: Manufacturing Engineer
Qualification:- B.Tech/B.E. /Diploma
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Salary:- 2,50,000/- to 4,00,000/- PM
- Excellent Communication Skills Solid Edge, Solid Works, Pro-e.
- Having good knowledge of Special Purpose Machine
- Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the Engineering work in a part of a major Project or in a total Project of moderate scope.
- To coordinate with client, PMC, vendors and other Disciplines for Mechanical design related issues.
- Efficient knowledge of design software like – Autocad.
- Knowledge in Design of Special Purpose MachinesIndustrial Automation designJigs and Fixtures DesignMachine DesignKnowledge in Pneumatics and Machine elementsProficiency in Solidworks / CAD softwaresPLC, Servo motor, Electrical Panel Design.
- Experience in 2D-3D Model/creation of manufacturing drawing.
Job Location:- Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
For More Details:- Click here
Company Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.