Last Updated on July 22, 2022 by Admin
Sukrut Electric Company Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Design Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Sukrut Electric Company Pvt Ltd
Since 1967, SUKRUT has been collaborating with almost every Indian manufacturer of Transformers. Today, we are building on our know-how by deepening our relationships with
Sukrut Electric Company Pvt Ltd Recruitment
international partners as well. We use this knowledge and insights to create solutions that suit our customers needs, especially in India, but also around the world.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position :- Design Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 0 – 1 Year
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Should be able to work with software- Solid edge ST9 / ST10.
- Directs and coordinates engineering activities for the industrial automation project, support proposal team on technical front. Produce design artifacts which may include design report, station process, solution drawings.
- Establishes or assist in establishing the detail project execution plan and the development of the overall project engineering schedule.
- Analyzing and discovering issues with customer expectations & specs, as well as concept proposed. Always presenting a possible solution for discussion, establishes the scope and deliverables with client. Display high level understanding of the cost incurred in new requirement during discussion and give ballpark figures during client meeting to arrive at quick decision.
- Understand the project, write the process requirement for the automation station/project.
- Manages the flow of information require from customer and third parties to assure the timely progress of the engineering work. Own the design solution and demonstrate capability to customer.
- Develop the concept and mechanical design for new products/ project and ensure that the integrity of this design is maintained throughout the product development cycle / project.
- Review and approve the design, ensures technical assessment are comprehensive and complete, safety practices and procedures are implemented as per company guidelines / OEM technical data books.
- Communicate complex technical issues and recommends solutions to design team, client, and functional management as directed as appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Should have hands on experience on Modeling, detailing, assembly and reverse engineering.
- Should work on concept designs and manufacturing drawings.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.