Last Updated on February 26, 2022 by Admin
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 for Pharmacists | Diploma | 84 Posts | Last Date: 17 March 2022
TN MRB Recruitment :
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Position / No. Of Post :- 84
- Pharmacists (Homoeopathy) : 3 posts
- Pharmacists (Unani) : 2 posts
- Pharmacists (Ayurveda) : 6 posts
- Pharmacists (Siddha) : 73 posts
- Diploma in Indian System of Medicine; (or)
- Diploma in Pharmacy in Homoeopathy/ Unani/ Ayurveda/ Siddha; (or)
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022):-
Salary :- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/ month.
Job Location :- Chennai
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist (Homoeopathy, Unani, Ayurveda and Siddha) duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post
Application Fee :-
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) : Rs.300
- Others : Rs.600
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment – (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment)
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Register Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.