Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 for Road Inspector | ITI Pass | 761 Posts | Last Date: 11 February 2023 |
About TNPSC: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023
It adopted its current name in 1970. TNPSC operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
Organisation Name: – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Position: – Road Inspector
No. Of Post: – 761
Qualification as on 13.01.2023: –
- Must possess an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute:
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Experience: – Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit as on 01.07.2023: –
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute widows of all categories – No maximum Age limit
- Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs – 37* years (Should not have completed)
Salary: – Rs.19500-71900/- (Level-8)
Job Location: – Chennai
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. A tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
- The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination will not be considered for selection, even if he / she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer para 18(C) of the “Instructions to applicants”.
Scheme Of Examination (Objective Type)(OMR Method):
Application Fee: –
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 February 2023
Important Dates and Time: –
- Submission of Online Application – 13.01.2023
- Last date for submission of online application – 11.02.2023
- Application Correction Window Period – From 16.02.2023-12.01 A.M to 18.02.2023-11.59 P.M
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Notification: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.