Last Updated on July 30, 2022 by Admin
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma | 113 Posts | Last Date: 05 September 2022 |
About TSPSC: The Telangana State Public Service Commission, chiefly, TSPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)
Organisation Name :- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Position :- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
No. Of Post :- 113
Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act orinstitution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) awarded by any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government approved by the AICTE, New Delhi
- Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 21 to 39 years
Salary :- Rs. 45,960–1,24,150/Month
Job Location :- Hyderabad (Telangana)
Selection Process TSPSC Recruitment :-
- The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/OMR based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination as well as fulfillment of physical requirements
- Those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required
Application Fee :-
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However,
- Mode of Payment: Paid online through payment gateway
How to Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 5 August 2022 to 5 September 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.