Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Admin
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 for | Junior Lineman | 10th/ITI Pass | 1553 Posts | Last Date: 28 March 2023 |
TSSPDCL Recruitment :The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of 15 districts in Telangana State Viz:- Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Narayanpet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Suryapet, Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri and Hyderabad Districts.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023
TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,660 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,134 Nos. of power transformers, 1,243 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,478 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,49,216 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
Organisation Name :- Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
Position: – Junior Lineman
No. Of Post: – 1553
LR – 553 – Posts
GR – 1000 Posts
- Mahabubnagar – 93 Posts
- Narayanpet – 40 Posts
- Wanaparthy – 48 Posts
- Nagarkurnool – 75 Posts
- Gadwal – 28 Posts
- Nalgonda – 136 Posts
- Suryapet – 111 Posts
- Yadadri – 95 Posts
- Medak – 67 Posts
- Siddipet – 108 Posts
- Sangareddy – 106 Posts
- Vikarabad – 71 Posts
- Medchal – 75 Posts
- Habsiguda – 87 Posts
- Cybercity – 45 Posts
- Rajendranagar – 48 Posts
- Saroornagar – 48 Posts
- Banjara Hills- 67 Posts
- Secunderabad – 75 Posts
- Hyderabad South- 59 Posts
- Hyderabad Central – 66 Posts
- SCADA – 05 Posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
- Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.
- Note: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute/Board for accepting his application. The Decision of TSSPDCL on equivalency and relevant qualification shall be final.
Salary: – Rs 24,340 – 39,405/- Per Month
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): – 18 – 35 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
Job Location: – Hyderabad
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- The selection process includes Written Test.
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates.
- The selection list in the District/Circle will be drawn into two parts.
- The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 95% of the posts consisting of candidates belonging to that District/Circle only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and rule of reservation.
Application and Examination Fees :
- Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 March 2023
Important Dates: –
- Starting date for Payment of Fee – 08 March 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application – 08 March 2023
- Last date for payment of Fee Online – 28 March 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 28 March 2023
- Application Edit facility (for making corrections, if any) – From 01 April 2023 To 04 April 2023
- Downloading of Hall tickets from : 24 April 2023
- Date of examination : 30 April 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline.
Apply Online: – Click here
For More Details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.