Last Updated on August 4, 2023 by Admin
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2023 for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Trade Apprentices | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI/10th| Last Date: 25 August 2023 |
Organisation Name: Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL)
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), Malpe in Karnataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Cochin, Kerala METI is an institute with ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management System and ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System as part of CSL Integrated Management System.
The Directorate General of Shipping under the Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways, Government of India has approved the Institute. The DGS implements the shipping policy & legislation in coordination with IMO. METI has presented more than two thousand seven hundred competent marine engineers to the global shipping industry and the marine engineers are serving in different shipping companies around the world.
Position: Graduate/Diploma/ITI Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post: 21
Graduate Apprentice: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering- 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering -01 Post
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 02 Posts
- Electronics Engineering -01 Post
ITI Trade Apprentice: 14 Posts
- Diesel Mechanics/Bench Fitters/Instrume -08 Posts
- Electricians – 02 Post
- TT Technicians / Computer Networking – 02 Post
- Plumbers -02 Post
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Classes or Percentages of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.).
- In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Points into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted.
- However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Pass in X standard
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade (National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades -refer Table 1)
Age Limit: Born on or before 02 August 2005
- Gradutate Apprentices- Rs. 12,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 10,200/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs.8,000/-
Job Location: Udupi
- Only candidates who are domicile of Karnataka shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness.
Application Fee: -Nil
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NAPS/NATS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 25 2023
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details & Application From Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Click here
For More details & Application Form ITI Trade Apprentices: Click here
Registration to (NATS) Portal Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Click here
Registration to (NAPS) Portal ITI Trade Apprentices: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs