Last Updated on October 14, 2022 by Admin
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentices | 10th/ITI | Last Date: 20 October 2022 | Apply Now |
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), Malpe in Karnataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Cochin, Kerala METI is an institute with ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management System and ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety Management System as part of CSL Integrated Management System.
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
The Directorate General of Shipping under the Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways, Government of India has approved the Institute. The DGS implements the shipping policy & legislation in coordination with IMO. METI has presented more than two thousand seven hundred competent marine engineers to the global shipping industry and the marine engineers are serving in different shipping companies around the world.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL)
Position: – ITI Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post: – 15
- Diesel Mechanics/Bench Fitters/Instrument – 08 Posts
- Electricians – 03 Posts
- I T Technicians / Computer Networking – 02 Posts
- Plumbers – 02 Posts
- Pass in X standard Pass in ITI in the concerned trade (National Trade Certificate (NTC) Born on or
- The candidate shall have their domicile (permanent address) in Karnataka
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: – Before 27 August 2004
Salary: – Rs. 8,000/-
Job Location: – Karnataka
Selection Process: –
- Short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trades. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email Id and will have to appear for verification of following certificates:
- Print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed,
- Original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc
- Self attested copies of all certificates.
- On successful completion of certificate verification to ascertain eligibility requirements, the applicants shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness. Selected candidates shall execute Apprenticeship contract agreement through https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in portal.
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply: –
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NAPS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 20 October 2022.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.