Last Updated on January 10, 2022 by Admin
UP Police Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Operator, Workshop Worker & Head Operator | 2430 Posts| 10th/12th/Diploma/ITI | Last Date: 28 February 2022 |
Brief Information :- UP Police Recruitment : the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Operator, Workshop Worker & Head Operator The educational qualification should be 10th/12th/ Diploma/ITI There are 2430 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 22 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2022
UP Police With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Uttar Pradesh Police
Position / No. Of Post / Category :-
|Sr.No.||Category||Post & Vacancy|
|Assistant Operator||Head Operator||Workshop Worker|
|2||Economically Weaker Section||137||92||11|
|3||Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer)||370||252||32|
- Candidate must have passed the intermediate (12th) examination from a government recognised school or board with the Mathematics and Physics subject.
- Candidate must have passed the three years diploma course in Electronic / Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / Informational Technology / Instrumentation Technology / Mechanical Engineering from a recognised school or board.
- Candidate must have passed the matric (10th) examination from a recognised board and they must have gotten a certificate from government recognised ITI in trade of Electronic / Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / Information Technology / Radio & Television / Electric Supply & Manufacturing / Refrigeration / Mechanic Instrument / Machine Electronic / Computer Operator / Programming Assistan
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- 18 years and above 22 years as of 01 July 2022.
Head Operator/ Workshop Worker:
- 20 years and above 28 years as of 01 July 2022.
- 5 years upper age relaxation for the candidates belonging to Other Backward Class, Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe.
- Assistant Operator: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Head Operator: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Workshop Worker: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview/Physical
Application Fee :- Rs. 400/-
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 February 2022. See More Details official Notification Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply Link :- Click here ( (Available On 18-01-2022)
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates :-
- Online Application Start Date – 20 January 2022
- Online Application Last Date – 28 February 2022
- Online Application Payment Last Date – 28 February 2022
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.