Last Updated on March 11, 2022 by Admin
Vegazva Engineering Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical Engineer | ITI / Diploma |
Company Name :- Vegazva Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Vegazva is a progressive knowledge process outsourcing company with impeccable levels of governance, over a decade and a half of rich experience in our domain and a well-defined value system which values quality above everything else.
We aim to deliver world-class Engineering & IT Services and Staffing Solutions in a truly global fashion — optimizing costs, maximizing quality output and acting as an extended team for our clients. We chose these two areas of focus as they are very synergistic with almost similar business modelsand a comprehensive set of offerings.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position :- Mechanical Engineer
Qualification :- TI/ Diploma Mechanical Engineering (only recognized degree from universities in India).
Experience :- 10 – 15 years
Job Location :- Noida
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Under the supervision of the Team leader of Engineering, the Engineer performs a variety of design/drafting activities group including preparing/updating installation drawings for projects, preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data management, and managing workload distribution within the CAD department. Other duties to be performed as assigned.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
- Create detailed designs with Auto CAD, Inventor software and Solid works. Inventor is more preferable.
- Preparation of sketches, detailed drawings, fabrication drawings, layout drawings and 3D modelling.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision.
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers on projects.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation if service is requested by the application engineer or project manager.
- Work with Team leader of Engineering on guidelines for installation drawings which meet and exceed the customer\s requirements (bid and submittal phase). Implement these requirements on drawings sent to the customer.
- At least 10 years work experience for a similar role that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Proficiency in Inventor 3D AutoCAD software is a must
- ITI/ Diploma Mechanical Engineering (only recognized degree from universities in India).
- Experience working with wastewater treatment facilities is a plus. (Desired)
- Experience with Product Data Management (PDM) system. (Desired)
- Experience in Pro steel and 3D Plant is desired but not a must.
- Experience with water treatment Companies will be an added advantage.
- Good math skills
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Willingness to travel to Israel for the design work up to the extent of 2 months at a stretch
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.