Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Admin
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineers/Inspector of Factories | Diploma | Last Date: 07 December 2022 | Apply Now |
The evolution of the Public Service Commission in India can be traced back to the persistent demands raised by the educated Indians for admission into the Indian Civil Service. The Montagu-Chelmsford report incorporated a provision regarding this demand of the Indian Youth and ultimately the Govt. of India Act, 1919 saved the path for the formation of the Public Service Commissions Section 96C of the Govt. of India Act, 1919 provided for the establishment of a Public Service Commission in India to regulate the recruitment and control the public services in India and perform such functions as may be assigned thereto by Rules made by the Secretary of State in Council.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022
The passing of the Govt. of India Act, 1919 was followed by a protracted correspondence stretching over four years between the Secretary of State, the Govt. of India and local Governments regarding the framework of the body to be constituted. Subsequently, the Lee Commission in its report dated 27th March, 1924, recommended the establishment of the Public Service Commission as suggested by the Government of India Act, 1919 without any further delay.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Position: – Junior Engineers
No. Of Post: – Not Disclosed
Diploma in Civil Engineering from the State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
- In case of Junior Engineers (Mechanical) in West Bengal Sub-ordinate Service of Engineers (Mechanical)- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent.
In case of Junior Engineers (Electrical) in West Bengal Sub-ordinate Service of Engineers (Electrical)- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivale
Experience: – Freshers
Age limit (as on 01.01.2022): – 36 years (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1986).
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for O.B.C. [non-creamy layer] candidates of West Bengal.
- In the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.
- No relaxation is applicable to S.C./S.T./O.B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidate who has been in the employment of the Central Government or the State Government or Government Undertaking or Statutory Body, recognized for the purpose by the State Government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement, to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum of 5 (five) years.
Salary: – Rs.9, 000/- to 40,500/
Job Location: – West Bengal
Selection Process WBPSC Recruitment: –
- The selection process for the posts will be based on the Written Examination (Multiple choice objective type questions) and Interview.
- There shall be negative marking for each wrong answer to multiple choice questions (MCQ Type).
- Candidates selected on the basis of the results of the Written Examination will be called for the Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination and Interview taken together.
Application Fee: –
- 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty only) + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees five only) for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees five only) for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees twenty only) for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No Exemption Of Fee Is Available To Sc/St/Bc Candidates Of Other States. No Claim For Refund Of The Fee Will Be Entertained Nor Will It Be Held In Reserve For Any Other Examination.
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 December 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.