Last Updated on January 10, 2023 by Admin
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 for Graduate & Technician Apprentices | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 81 Posts | Last Date: 31 January 2023 |
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited It was set up in 2007. The WBSETCL is planning to implement an ERP (enterprise resource planning software) solution across all functional processes. The development of a geo-referenced power map using GIS (geographic information system) technology is another major planned initiative for mapping and indexing the company’s electrical network assets. For better control and monitoring of its different substations,
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023
The data acquisition system is being installed at five substations. Old and outdated VHF sets are to be replaced at different HT and extra HT substations. Installation of the optic fibre network to improve data acquisition from the substation is yet another planned initiative.
Organisation Name: – West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Position: – Graduate & Technician Apprentices
No. Of Post: – 81
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : 15 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : 66 Posts
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical):
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering (04 years full time course) from any Institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State
Council of Technical Education
Experience: – Freshers
Age limit (as on 01.01.2022): –
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : 22 years
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : 18 years
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) : Rs.9,000/ per month
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : Rs.8,000/ per month
Job Location: – West Bengal
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- The selection process may include the Interview.
- The selection shall be made based on merit (i.e. based on overall percentage (%) of marks secured in the qualifying examination) from the list of registered candidates, downloaded from the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.
- Initial Screening of the candidates will be made based on the details provided by them subject to verification and checking at later stage.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for document verification at Corp. Office of WBSETCL at Vidyut Bhawan, Salt Lake on the date & time, as to be intimated to him/her in his/her email id, registered with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.
- During the document verification process, the candidates will be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Identity, Date of Birth, Qualification, Caste Category etc.
- Final selection of the candidates in each caste category will be made after verification of documents as per vacancy details mentioned above.
- Attending the documents verification by a candidate does not construe his/her selection as Apprentice with WBSETCL.
- The selected candidate will have to sign contracts of apprenticeship training.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode by NATS Portal. Candidates have to register in NATS Portal by themselves and apply in the Estalishment announced by WBSETCL latest by 31 January 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Registration Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.